1 x 1hr session £50
3 x 1hr sessions – learn the basic components £150
21-day programme (4 sessions) £150
6 x 1hr sessions + training programme £270
12 x 1 hr sessions + training programme £480
Coming in January
Chi Running 1-2-1 sessions
Personal Chi Running training
Chi Running® focuses on alignment and relaxation – body alignment in a forward direction, correct alignment of posture in the stance phase of running (contact with the ground) and relaxation in the flight phase. This helps reduce the risk of injury and makes your body more energy efficient – you’ll be able to run further and faster with less effort. Running will become more enjoyable, creating a greater sense of well-being.
1-2-1 Chi Running sessions are geared to your specific needs. A bespoke training programme will help you attain your goals and reach your potential through the natural growth and development of skill and self, the principal of gradual process, creating life-long health and fitness.
- Video analysis (outdoors)
- The key points to energy-efficiency and reduced injury
- Posture, Lean, Lift – Working with gravity
- Pre-run body looseners and dynamic warm up
- Efficient arm swing
- Gears, stride length, pace and optimal cadence
- Maintaining alignment and relaxation
- Post run stretches
- Pelvic rotation
If you are training for an event your programme will include Chi Running focusses integrated into specific sessions including slow distance, race pace, intervals, hills, fartlek (speed play), negative splits and recovery. The emphasis throughout will be on technique and gradual process – developing form then distance and finally speed. Ensuring the mind and body is fully prepared for the challenge.
- Book 6 or more sessions and get 1 free London Chi Running Club session – More information on the London Chi Running Club.
- 21-day prgramme: Get 4 sessions for the price of 3 plus a 4-week training programme. (Sessions to be taken within the 21-day period)
*Subject to the number of sessions booked