Chi Running Club plus free massage
April Sunday meeting
Cost: £10 per session or book 10 sessions for £80 (Premier Fitness Club members £8 and £70).
Come along this Sunday and enjoy a free pre or post run massage by Jemma Morley, a fully qualified Level 3 Sports Massage Therapist currently studying Level 4. Massage spaces are limited so email gray@N8pt.com to book.
09:30 – 10:30am: Chi Running technique drills and exercises plus pre-run massage information.
Pre run massage:
- prepares physically and mentally for event/exercise
- increases circulation and oxygenate muscles
- increases range of movements in the joints by relaxing muscles
- brings focus to the run ahead and make necessary mental preparations
- helps prevent injury Is tailored to the athlete.
10:30 – 12:00: Outdoor run 3-10 miles
12:00 – 1:30pm: Individual massage sessions
Post run massage:
- aids flushing out toxins and helps prevent lactic acid build up
- reduces muscle stiffness and soreness after the event
- returns muscles to relaxed state and stretch tissues
- is great as part of a cool down.
Venue: Premier Fitness Club, Finsbury Park, London N4 3JP (opposite Finsbury Park tube)
The Chi Running technique develops running efficiency, reduces the risk of injury and promotes a natural running form.
19:00 – 20:00
09:30 – 12:00
June Sunday meeting
19:00 – 20:00
Every Monday – Beginners +