Sun 4 May 09:30 — 12:00
Monthly Sunday Chi Running Club
Learn the art of energy-efficient running
Premier Fitness Club, Finsbury Park, London N4 3JP (opposite Finsbury Park tube)
£60 for 6 sessions or £80 for 10 sessions. Book a £12 try-out session
Gray changed my life within the first 10 seconds of seeing me run! I have been a serious runner since childhood but had all kinds of injuries... Then I discovered Gray. Within 10 seconds of him watching me run he spotted things that no book could. He transformed my running immediately, and each week improves it further. I can now run as far as I like in complete confidence that I won’t get injured. Thank you Gray!Richard Thomas.
The monthly Chi Running Club session focuses on the key Chi Running components in an hour-long studio session followed by an outdoor, non-competitive, group run from 1 to 10 miles depending on your current fitness levels and technical ability:
- postural alignment, relaxation and balance
- creating efficient forward momentum progressing from walking to running
- the importance of the upper body and arm swing
- optimal cadence (strides per minute)
- increased speed through relaxation
- dynamic warm up and body looseners
- a skill-development approach creating more enjoyment in your running
This is a relaxed, friendly non-competitive club. Maximum number of people at this session will be 8 to ensure personal attention.
Book a taster session for £12 or a pack of 6 or 10 sessions starting from £8 per session. Not sure what to book then resgister opposite for a free consultation.
The Chi Running technique develops running efficiency and reduces the risk of injury. Book online now or call me on 07515 385593 for more information.